Sunday, February 20, 2011

The power of love..




" When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. "
-Jimi Hendrix
..........

Watched a theater entitled "Laila Majnun" last night at Panggung Budaya.
Awesome performance by Unisel students.
I was invited by my friend, Nadiah Begum. She was a friend of mine since primary school.
I think i've learned something important about 'Love' from the theater.
But i'm just gonna keep the thought inside my head. :)

Inspiration comes from everywhere,
yup, thanks for inspiring me.
All the best for you guys in the future
keep it up.


2 comments:

Humayra' said...

read a book entitled 'jalan cinta para pejuang' by salim a. fillah. superb. really makes u ponder on the word 'love' in a whole new way

UmarMita said...

thanks for the suggestion. will look it up.