Saturday, June 23, 2012

Realm of the spirits - Mount Kinabalu


Mount Kinabalu trip with the cousins,
27th-29th March 2012
Thank you Kak Nora and Kak Ain for everything.
Also thanks everyone for joining. This trip is certainly the best!
an unforgettable one.
Looking forward for the next one. Via Ferrata Perhaps? :)

Thanks Anas for lending me the camera.
some of the 50mm shots are credited to Ali Husni (my brother)
I swear i've never seen any other place much more beautiful
than Mount Kinabalu itself in Malaysia.

"You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory.
Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes,
remakes all the moves." -- Lito Tejada-Flores


3 comments:

syahir said...

subhanAllah.
good job bro! keep it up!

kreepykrunchy said...

Seriouss cantik..gila punya cantikk..

Amirah Mahat said...

Oh Mount Kinabalu. I miss it so bad. When you manage to see the sunrise. And by the time you manage to get yourself to the peak. Breathless. Speechless. Heart pumping so fast when I nearly loose my grip on the rope and fell backward because I was too tired. Lack of sleep. Headache. Alhamdulillah another climber grabbed my bag pack. PHEW! Haha. I miss kinabalu. Yeah you should try Via Ferrata. A must thing to do.