Friday, December 17, 2010

At the speed of light..







" He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance;
one cannot fly into flying. "

.....

i watched Rapunzel with my friends few days before.
it was really meaningful and entertaining.
up until the lantern part.
i couldn't hold it in anymore. i broke down immediately. tears fell down drip by drip.
i dont know why,
that scene touched my my heart tenderly.
so many feelings running through my soul.
i thought i could really stand back on my feet this time, but i fell down again for the hundredth time.
felt better after letting it all out. like a strength suddenly rushing through those tiny little pierced space inside my heart and enlightens it with hope.
it was so inspirational feeling it.
pushing me harder towards my dream in life.
to hell with all these problems imma go back on track and work harder like never before.
i'll make that dream come true. someday.
im gonna fly.

...

لا حول ولاقوة إلا بالله



2 comments:

honda said...

Hey! it was a great film tho :D
sometimes we got to let out ours feeling, because emotion is the present from god :)

cheers!

mitaUMARu said...

tq honda.
yeah its a very2 good movie !
:)