Sunday, March 13, 2011

missing hometown.




I found lots of unused pictures in my hard disk.
i guess its better for me to put it here. cause its kind of a waste for me to take pictures but do nothing with it. well, at least its not buried forever there.
pictures were taken during Chinese new Year holiday. i went back to Perlis. just for a short refreshment and to be with my parents. now i've been away for quite some time and i'm missing them.

" No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. " ~Lin Yutang



3 comments:

a reader said...

rasa macam kenal rumah tak siap tu..
kawasan dekat2 taman melati, kan? rindu perlis.. :(

UmarMita said...

oh salah nampaknya.
rumah tu di perkampungan abi.
ahhaha yup memang rindu sgt..

a reader said...

macam main teka-teki pula..
tapi mirip bangat kok..

~nak terbang ke perlis..rindu~