Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm 19 !

Thank you list :

my family:
Abah
Umi
my eldest sis ( she wished me b.day in mandarin !! LOL)
Aniki

TOA'ians:
Win loon (1st person to wish me after my family, appreciate that dud!!)
Eleena
Eugene
Justin
Sellwyn
Nad
Lynn

Matrians:
Radhi
Afifi
Amin
Izzat Ibrahim
Fathi Baik
Rijaluddin
Hamdi

STB'ians:
Aqharie Slim
Cynthia
Nazira
Iylia
Afeez

CC Staff:
Kak Nadia
Khairi
Rizal

Tell me if ur name's not up there. I could've just write down all fellow TOA'ians, Matrians, STB'ians and others, THANK YOU !!. But i'd like to make it personal. Its nicer like that rite?. Imma keep the names in this blog to really thank you guys for the wishes. It feels really motivating when u know lots of people remembers you on your own birthday. So thanks again guys !

No cakes for this year's birthday. I prefer beef steaks more LOL.. went for dinner together with my family at Repoh Kopitiam. Dukacitanya my sister is not there cuz her semester's not over yet. Have some westerns and satays. My fav though..haha

So Who's Next ?
: )

No comments: